3.01.2008

MISSING


Hello ALL ..I hope there will be an ALL...
Especially now!!!
As I was looking through craigslist classified ads...I came across this ad..And well...My heart sunk..I am hoping to make this mother gain possible help from others..If you have a web page ..maybe you could post this for this Mother...???..and her Family...??
The more people spreading these pics...The better chances..that somebody...somewhere...can priovide the needed information so far unknown????
We will never know if we can be of help...Unless we make an effort at it right?
If your unable to post this on your page..and/ or chose NOT to...
Please AT LEAST LOOK REAL GOOD AT PICS...AND..send this family some good vibes/prayers...?
THE AD:
My 22 year old daughter (Now 24) disappeared 1 1/2 years ago with a wanted pedophile from Colorado (she lived in Las Vegas, and had a good job at the Monte Carlo). (She did not know who he is/was, he was using a fake name-Craig Raether). Anyone with ANY info, please contact. Yes, I have tried everything, now looking for people who may know something. I KNOW someone out there knows something! His name: WILLIAM MATTHEW SMOLICH (can be googled) also uses: Craig Raether, Craig Williams, or variations of the names. Her Name: ANGELA MARIE FINGER aka..Angel Raether, Angelthemodel, Jordan









No comments: